
Anyway, here is a run down of the weekend events to happen. I have a Pampered Chef show to do this evening but after I am going to my fantabulous cousin's house (Shea, she is more like my sister and you will hear a lot about her on this in the future. I love her so much!) to see her and her cuter than humanly possible daughter, Maddie. My sister, Jana, will have met Shea and dropped off my niece, Amanda-Shea. Amanda-Shea is staying with her "Aunt Jill-Jill" tonight and tomorrow. You just don't understand what this little breath of fresh air means to me. I was there when she was brought into the world. She spent her first night with me since her mom and Grammy had to go back to the hospital and I saw her every day for the first 3 years of her life. Amanda-Shea is almost like my own child. She is turning 7 years old next week. My how time has raced by. Anyway, back to the events. We will be taking care of Daisy and Lucy on our own and having a BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION all for my sweet as pie, 7 year old, pretty as a princess, niece. Shea and maddie will be there of course and who knows what we will do but I think Build A Bear is involved. I will take pics so you can see. Then I have a Pampered Chef show again on Sunday and then my Prince will return! Here I will intoduce you to a few of those mentioned above so you can put a face with the names.
Here is cousin Shea, on the left, 7 months pregnant with Maddie as Matron of Honor at my wedding. My little sister, Jana, is next to her. The hair is my sis-in-law, Jan.
Next, how cute is this, we have Maddie. Although she is technically my 2nd cousin, you will hear me reference her as my niece since I actually think of Shea as a sister. She is an only child so Maddie has to have an Aunt to spoil her, right?
And now, the most beautiful flower girl to have ever graced a wedding (she was in mine and Shea's). Here is Jana, me, and Amanda-Shea. This was obviously from my wedding. She was so sweet. She wanted to look just like me so she picked this dress out and had shoes and jewelry that matched mine. She wanted the veil too but we didn't go that far. And there is her Build A Bear, Sarah, dressed for the occassion. 
4 comments:
Love you! Make sure you get some sleep this weekend AND eat more than just cookies and cake.
SWEET! Now, Im ready for pictures from the weekend!
Yes me too! More pictures please! I like the illustrated blogs :-D
PS - Maddie is pwecious!!!!
Post a Comment