Lucy is back to normal. Tries to run all over the place when she is out of her crate. We don't want her to mess up her boo-boo so we have to keep her calm. The pain meds are supposed to do that but you would never guess she is on anything unless it was Kool-Aid to make her hyper.
Now yesterday I get home to find my youngest playing with a Kong that her dad had given her. This is horrible and hilarous at the same time. She has chewed on it so much that herlittle mouth is raw! I looked at her as she looked up at me and thought "Have you been playing in mommy's red lipstick?". Little Lovebug's mouth looks so sore. I have pics but it just doesn't do it justice. Looks pink in the pics but mind you, it is bright red in person.
Here is Daisy Mae and Dean just lounging. but if you look at her closer...
And not to leave my other darling out, here is Miss Lucy. She is back to sitting pretty and eager to get out of her crate here. She is having to stay in it a little more than normal to keep her calm since she runs about all the time.
And here she is while out of the crate. She doesn't look happy because she had just been caught running like a crazy dog. You can see her "boo-boo" too. Looks to be healing nicely.
1 comment:
Oh I love the pictures! And your little red lipped mama, too cute. I think sometimes that dogs are more work than human children! :-D
Post a Comment