Saturday, May 31, 2008

And the Winner Is....

To those of you who participated by sending an email, a big THANK YOU!!!! I know April and many others are appreciative to you and so am I.

So for my 1st ever giveaway I used Random.org and the number it chose between 1 and 5......







And comment #2 was....

Angie over at http://loveisspokenhere.wordpress.com/ YAY!!!! This was fun. Angie, if you will email me your address or the address of a place I can mail this to that would be super! My email is Jill092375@gmail.com

So now what did she win??? Well, I hope she likes The Decorator Bottle Set from Pampered Chef. These are a lot of fun and great if you have children.

Thanks so much everyone. :)












8 comments:

Living to Love said...

AWESOME!!! I know Angie's girls should love those!! Thanks again Jill!

Anonymous said...

yipee!! thanks jill!!

april is right...my little girlies will LOVE those! we love to put frosting on top on brownies and they will have so much fun using those!!

now all we need is for the US and VN to work things out :)

Zachary David Stafford said...

Hey Jill! I guess by popular demand, I should get into this thing you call Pampered Chef! :) Randomly a few friends of mine have asked if I know anyone who does it and of coarse I thought of you! We'll chat about it!

asiipring said...

i just want to be able to use the space. it accounts for 600 sq ft of our home and has never really been utilized. we are mounting the tv on the wall and keeping the computer stuff where it is generally at. but everything else about that room "is a changin'".it is big enough that it can be a small "den" even though a den is usually closed off with few windows, this den will be very open with 13 windows. I took the pics last night but of course left the camera at home. I was going to post them at lunch today, but looks like it will be tomorrow before i get them up. Thanks for commenting!

Heather said...

Thanks for saying "hi." I've been a reader of your blog for some time now too. Love your hometown! We enjoyed it. :)

The Roaming Southerner said...

WOW! Jill, you are super impressive. Hope you keep playing!

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Thanks so much for checking out my blog!

My Sweet & Saucy said...

What a fun giveaway!