Thursday, May 29, 2008

HELP!

My super cool friends April and Brandon are trying to adopt a child from Vietnam. There has been some trouble between the 2 governments concerning international adoption in Vietnam. Tomorrow is the last day for you to issue an email with your support of Vietnam adoption! To make it super easy, April made a little template! Just insert your name and maybe change a thing or two to make it a little less cookie cutter. The emails have to be in by tomorrow to the address advocate@jcics.org Thank you so much for your help in this. There are so many children over there that need loving families like April and Brandon, who will be super parents I might add. I don't think I have many readers BUT if you do send an email please leave me a comment. Since tomorrow, May 30th, is the deadline I will give away a prize, randomly selected by random.org. All you have to do is send the email by the 30th and leave me a comment saying you did so before 7pm on the 30th. :)

Here is a sample:

Hi. My name is _________ and I am writing to express my support of the A Child's Rights Campaign for Vietnam. I am close to a family that is ready and willing to provide a loving home to a child that needs it. They have a heart for the children of Vietnam and I know that there are many others that feel the same. Let's express this and get the governments moving towards a new agreement in order to provide homes for the orphans of Vietnam!

Sincerely,
insert name here

5 comments:

April said...

THANKS friend! U R Awesome!

Anonymous said...

hi jill,
i followed april's link on over to your blog! actually, i had seen on my blogstats that you had linked to me...so i have been lurking for awhile!!

it is so great of you to help support april in her efforts! i sent my e-mail this morning...i hope it will make a difference :)

i just wanted to say hi and "introduce" myself...delurk a little!!

Traci said...

I sent my email for April last night. I keep praying for them and the whole situation. You're a very sweet friend to her!

Francine said...

HI i sent one email from april and now one on your blog I pray this helps in some way. Every chld deserves a loving home and I know that would have that with April and her family.
God bless you for doing this.
Hugs,
Francine Howell

Ben and Lola said...

OK, I did it - and just in the nick of time! :-) Good cause. I hope all the emails help out.