Thursday, October 2, 2008

We're Back!!!!

Yes, we are alive and doing pretty well. I am horrible with blogs as you can see. So much has happened since I last posted. Let me see if I can give you a quick run down.


  • June 7th, celebrated our 1st anniversary (maybe I can post some pictures of our day later)

  • July, went to Chicago for The Pampered Chef National Conference, celebrated Daisy's 1st birthday, changed primary care doctors FINALLY, celebrated Dean's birthday on the 30th, and on the 31st....100 people laid off from LifeWay and my department of 24 was in that group.

  • August, celebrated Maddie's 1st birthday, started teaching New Consultant Training class for our over all Pampered Chef cluster, went to Texas for a vacation and surprise 40th anniversary party for Dean's parents, and got to go back to my wonderul lupus doctor that I hadn't seen in years, began a new prayer/study time or myself and Dean did too.

  • September, started visiting diferent churches so we can find where God wants us to serve Him, participated in The Walk for Lupus and earned an ipod shuffle or raising more than $1,195 AND I was able to make it through the entire 5K with my hubby's encouraging words the whole way, celebrated my 33rd birthday and sharing that birthday with Brian (31)/Amy Johnson (twenties), and Bethany (27), then we got to visit with mom and dad Williams again as they passed through on their way to the north east states for a fall vacation.

Now October is here. I have a horrible cold. Still no job, my Pampered Chef team has REALLY taken off though. For that I praise God! Where would I be without Him. He is really taking care of me and Dean and that is why I am comforted. As of today, I now have not 1 but 2 future directors on my team! April and Kerry are doing amazing and so are their teams. Dean is still amazing. I thank God for him daily that He blessed me so by placing this wonderful man into my life. He amazes me every day at how truly loving he is and it just gets better each day. I said I have a horrible cold. It has really taken a toll on me since I am no longer on my other medications to help my immune system (dr ordered). Last night Dean brought me some berries from the store. I wanted to make this recipe from The Pioneer Woman. It isn't hard but I had made these to go with dinner and it was as far as I got. Literally, we only had cheese muffins for dinner. I was wiped out. Dean made it for me, without asking him! I got to eat that this morning and it was wonderful! I took a picture of my spectacular breakfast and added to the top of it....Pampered Chef's Sweet Caramel Sprinkle! Soooo Yummy!


Well, I guess that is it for now. Hopefully we won't be gone that long before we post again. :)


3 comments:

Living to Love said...

Yayyyyy!!!Glad to have you back!

Heather said...

I hope you get to feeling better!! I'll be praying for you! You check out the Pioneer Woman, too? Awesome!
DZLAM
HB

Living to Love said...

Pictures PLEASE!!!!!!!!!